Students who have completed their official studies but had not requested such beforehand can request the degree certificate and the European Diploma Supplement (DS) (*). To do so, students are required to submit the following documentation to the Degree Certificates and Transcripts Service (General Registry):
- Official Degree Certificate Request Form duly completed and signed. (Download request form )
- If appropriate, the European Diploma Supplement (DS) Request form. (Download request form )
- Photocopy of identity document or passport.
- Receipt of fees paid. Applicants can make the corresponding payment through any of the following methods:
- In the General Registry and the Payment Office using a credit cards.
- Via standing order or bank transfer into the following account (Banco Popular Español):
ES57 0075 0134 76 0600113512
Please note: If paying from abroad, please use the following bank details instead:
Alternatively, you can send us all the documentation, if preferred, by:
- Certified mail. Comillas Pontifical University. Servicio de Gestión Académica y Títulos. C/Alberto Aguilera, 23. 28015 MADRID.
Collection or delivery.
If you make the request directly at the General Registry, you will be given the "Proof of payment of degree certificate issuance fees", which, for legal purposes, has the same validity as the degree certificate itself. Therefore, please handle it with care. The request, whether sent by certified mail or email, will be checked upon receipt, following which the "Proof of payment of degree certificate issuance fees" will be sent to the address specified in the request.
You will be notified when your degree certificate or European Diploma Supplement (DS) is issued.
Official degree certificates, once issued, must be collected by the requesting party in person. If the degree certificate cannot be collected by the requesting party in person, they may authorize somebody else, by power of attorney, to collect it on their behalf.
However, the requesting party may also send a written request to have the degree certificate sent, having paid the relevant issuance fees, to the government delegation or sub-delegation, higher education inspection department or consular office nearest to their current place of residence so that they may collect it from there.
(*) To request the DS, the degree certificate must have been requested previously or simultaneously (exclusively applicable to Bachelor's Degree, Engineering, Diploma and Technical Engineering Degree holders from 2003-2004, inclusive).
Current fees for the 2017/2018 academic year
- Doctorate Degree1: 234,15 €
- Official Master’s Degree2: 187,15 €
- Licentiate or Advanced Engineering Degree: 158,61 €
- Bachelor’s Degree3: 165,20 €
- Diploma or Technical Engineering Degree: 79,67 €
- European Diploma Supplement for Bachelor's Degree, Higher Engineering Degree, Diploma or Technical Engineering Degree holders4: 81,50 €
- Duplicate certificates: €35,39 (The degree certificate must have been issued).
1, 2 and 3. Graduates in the academic year 2016/17 or later from Degree, Master's, Baccalaureatus Licentiatus and Doctorate Programmes (regulated by Royal Decree 99/2011) are exempt from the payment of the issuance fees of the official university diploma. This will not be applied to those students of the CESAG Centre, nor to students of In Company programmes. These students will be subject to the regulations of the corresponding agreement or, otherwise, will be charged the corresponding rate.
4, Graduates from University Degree and Master's Programmes in the academic year 2014/15 or later are exempt from the payment of the first issuance fee of the European Diploma Supplement. Graduates from Baccalaureatus and Licentiatus programmes in the academic year 2016/17 are also exempt.