Clinical Procedures: Evaluation Processes
- Detailed Guide for Parental Interviews: what parameters to observe for the detection of parental transfer and dominant motivation systems.
- Various techniques for keeping records of Clinical history.
- Protocols for research on the history of the child's different motivational systems.
- TInterview techniques with children and adolescents. The application of tests.
- Guide for keeping records on play time/games. Review of play/game techniques from the knowledge of multiple unconscious processes.
- Techniques for bonding and family interviews.
- Diagnostic reports for parents and the establishment of a working alliance.
- Transfer and therapeutic bond according to the different Clinical pictures.
- Therapeutic techniques through play/games. Proposals for change through the use of fiction, playful action and the word.
- Techniques to stimulate development and problem-solving in deficit disorders.
- Techniques for the resolution of conflicts.
- Psychotherapy techniques and parental training.
- Specificity and variations in the role of the therapist in deficit disorders.
- Normal development and Psychopathology of development. Adequate and dysfunctional parenting capabilities.
Psychotherapy of Attachment Disorders and Affective Bonds
- Research on the bond of attachment and its importance in early childhood.
- Types of attachment.
- Early disorders of attachment. Bonding disorders in current families.
- Evaluation of parental regulatory capacities and their knowledge of the management of needs for attachment and the anxiety of separation.
- The Nursery and parental substitutes. Parental abandonment and mourning in children.
- Affective problems of children in separated couples.
- Somatic disease and the anxiety of separation.
- Anxiety of separation. Effects of lack of knowledge on its value in development.
- The building of bonds in adoptions.
Psychotherapy of Self-Disorders and Narcissistic Deficits
- Parental building up of the child's self-esteem.
- Evaluation of parental abilities for the management of jealousy and the balance of self-esteem.
- Assertiveness and aggressiveness linked to the affirmation of oneself
- Narcissistic disorders in children and adolescents
- Narcissistic depressions in children. Behavioral disorders due to Narcissistic imbalance.
- The tyrant child and parental weakness for the limits.
- Overprotection and hedonism.
Psychotherapy of Sexual Abuse and Gender Problems
- Gender identity and the sexuality of boys and girls.
- Oedipal structure and the Oedipus complex.
- Parental reinforcement of femininity / masculinity.
- Parental abilities for sexual education and enlightenment.
- Parental training to address the sexuality of children.
- Anorexic reactions in puberty when facing the challenges of current adolescence.
- Sexual abuse within the family.
Psychotherapy of Anxiety and Depression Disorders
- Adults and the regulatory capacity of affection.
- Depression and emotional lack of control of parents.
- The proper identification of anxious modes of behavior in children and adolescents.
- False neurological disorders due to hyperactivity or lack of attention.
- Anxiety disorders: night-time problems, separation and difficulties at school. Various techniques to confront them.
- Fears and childhood phobias, normality and pathology.
- Fear of strangers and social phobias.
- Aggressive children. Bullying.
- The anti-social child and problems of adolescent violence.
- School bullying.
- The passage through adolescence: from the family to social bonds.
- Ideals and teenage heroes.
- The search for love - Generational conflicts, dependence and autonomy.
- Eating disorders, anorexia-bulimia.
- Drug addictionsa.
- Mothers and fathers of adolescents. Conflicts and dilemmas.
- Pervasive developmental disorders and borderline disorders in children.
- Serious defects in parenthood: abuse, mistreatment, neglect, abandonment.
- The Autistic spectrum and the teaching of emotions and inter-subjectivity.
- Intelligence affected by emotional problems.
- Difficulties in learning and school failure, its multi-causality.
- Parental abilities to stimulate intellectual motivation.
Divorce and Adoption
- Parental preparation for the process of divorce.
- What parents should know and do before, during and after adoption. The emotional challenge of creating a bond of late attachment in previously institutionalized children.