The Master in Smart Industry program has been conceived to endow the graduate with a wide perspective of the possibilities for the new digital technologies in industrial processes. The combination of academic rigor and internships in real projects in Smart Industry will make it possible to respond to the new requirements of companies. Therefore, the graduates will be natural leaders of the process of digital transformation of industry.
Some of their career prospects are:
- Head of digital transformation.
- General, technical, strategic and technological management of organizations.
- Head of planning, quality, production and environmental management.
- Research, development and innovation.
- International and multidisciplinary team management.
- Consultant and advisor.