The objective of the program is to develop expertise in both the Power Systems and Telecommunications dimensions of Smart Grids.
Academic excellence, together with internships in real-life projects taking place in a leading company such as Iberdrola, make it possible to acquire new skills, which are in demand in the energy industry.
This type of professional profile is already in high demand in the energy industry all around the world.
- Electric Power Utilities: Transmission system operators, Distribution system operators, Retailers, aggregators and new ventures involving distributed energy resources
- Electric Equipment and Systems Suppliers
- Telecommunications Equipment and Services Suppliers
- Government and Regulatory Agencies
- Institutes for Research and Innovation
- Energy Sector Consultants
Academic Career Paths:
- Research, Development and Innovation
- Doctoral Candidates