Duration: From May 27 to June 21, 2019.
Subjects to study:
Human Rights as the product of History and New Challenges in Today´s World (40 hours).
Ethical Values (40 hours).
Students are introduced to the basic themes in Human Rights from an ethical point of view, given that to achieve a democratic education it is not only necessary to assimilate contents but also to reaffirm the individual through knowledge and reflection.
A diploma will be awarded by the university!
Number of class hours:
90 hours (80 class hours + 10 hours of technical and cultural visits)
- Technical visits to businesses and public and private institutions and bodies relating to the content of the course.
- Cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones".
The following documents must be provided:
- Application form
- Copy of transcript
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of the compulsory medical insurance
- A copy of the confirmation of the bank transfer for payment of the course
- Document which certifies the applicant´s level of Spanish (for students from non Spanish-speaking countries)
Application deadline: Before April 12, 2019.
The price of the courses (without accommodation) is 1410 euros including classes, a student card, access to all of the University's services, cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones", technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities, a diploma, and your transcript.
Payment Procedure: Once the enrollment form has been received, the University will send the necessary information to make this payment, which must be made before April 12, 2019.
People Global Relocation (PGR) collaborates with Comillas to provide all services associated with accomodations.
For more information on accommodation