Duration: From May 27 to June 21, 2019.
Subjects for this program:
Negotiation Techniques (20 hours)
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Develop a systematic approach to negotiating in different professional environments (business, labor, cognitive conflicts).
- To understand the foundations of the process of negotiation, by understanding its strengths and weaknesses.
- To present the tactics and strategies that should be prepared to develop a solid negotiation.
Human Resources Management (20 hours)
To provide the participants with social and labor skills, techniques and attitudes that consolidate their capacity to act more efficiently in positions of responsibility in business management of human resources.
Strategic Management (20 hours)
- Assimilation of the basic concepts of strategic business management, especially referring to strategic planning.
- Knowledge of the tools of support for company executives in strategic planning; additionally, students should understand the limitations of these tools, and learn the conditions under which optimum use can be made.
- Practice in critical analysis of the science of strategic management, and knowledge of the different academic and business trends concerning management philosophy.
Simulation of Multi-National Companies Acting in Different Markets (20 hours)
The aim of the course is to provide students with a practical overview of the different theoretical aspects in the course on Business Management, mainly in reference to the subject of Strategic Management. To achieve this, a Business Simulator or Business Game, in this case, the Executive Game, is used as a learning instrument.
A diploma will be awarded by the university.
Number of Class Hours:
90 hours (80 class hours + 10 hours of technical and cultural visits)
- Technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities related to the content of the course.
- Cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones".
The following documents must be provided:
- Application form
- Copy of transcript
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of the compulsory medical insurance
- A copy of the confirmation of the bank transfer for payment of the course
- Document which certifies the applicant´s level of Spanish (for students from non Spanish-speaking countries)
Application deadline: Before April 12, 2019.
The price of the courses (without accommodation) is 1410 euros including classes, a student card, access to all of the University's services, cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones", technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities, a diploma, and your transcript.
Payment Procedure: Once the enrollment form has been received, the University will send the necessary information to make this payment, which must be made before April 12, 2019.
People Global Relocation (PGR) collaborates with Comillas to provide all services associated with accomodations.
For more information on accommodation