The IUF develops original programs on intervention and training for intervention in conjunction with social organizations and Administrative bodies. The IUF directly carries out said programs or trains people to carry them out. There are currently five:
- Primera Alianza [First Alliance]. Program to strengthen early parenthood in vulnerable families. http://www.primeraalianza.com/index.php
- El Reloj de la Familia [The Family Clock]. Program to develop family projects and strengthen the family in times of change in the life cycle. Program by CVX-España, with collaboration from the IUF.
- Housing First. The IUF is helping to implement the first Housing First program in Spain for homeless people, carried out by the RAIS Foundation.
- Modelo de Valor Archer [Archer Value Model]. The IUF has created an adaptation of the Business Model methodology for social organizations and Administrative bodies, funded by Telefónica Foundation.
- Método Mural de Pensamiento Visual [Visual Thought Wall Method]. The IUF has carried out a wall model of group thought in educational, social and community environments, working alongside the company Mutxote Bat.