- Current Status of my Application for Admission
- Admission to Undergraduate / Bachelor's Degrees
- Admission to Postgraduate Degrees
- To Apply for Enrollment
- Entrance Exams
INFORMATION ON ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR ADMISSION TO THE UNIVERSITY FOR APPLICANTS OF UNDERGRADUATE / BACHELOR'S DEGREE PROGRAMS FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/21
Regarding the process of admission to the Undergraduate / Bachelor's Degree programs for the academic year 2020/21, and the corresponding entrance exams and applications for grants and scholarships, the University is in a position to provide the following information:
- 1. THE APPLICATION PERIOD FOR ADMISSION TO BACHELOR´S DEGREE PROGRAMS IS OPEN::
Until July 21st
Until August 21st
- Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economy. (Online) Inter-University Deusto and Comillas
- Dual Degree in Bachelor´s Degree in Philosophy (class attendance required) and Bachelor´s Degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (On-line).
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
Until August 28th
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, with EFL (English as a Foreign Language) Concentration
- Dual Degree Program in Early Childhood and Primary Education, with EFL (English as a Foreign Language) Concentration and Concentration in Educational Therapy
- Dual Degree Program in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences and Primary Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Translation and Interpreting
- Dual Degree Program in Translation and Interpreting, and International Communication/ Bachelor's Degree in Global Communication. (TI-COM)
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work
- Dual Degree Program in Criminology and Social Work
- Bachelor's Degree in Philosophy
Until August 31st
- Bachelor's Degree in Sacred Theology (S.T.B.): Morning program
- Bachelor's Degree in Sacred Theology (S.T.B.) - TUP: Evening program
Until August 28th
THE APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED FOR PROGRAMS IN ICADE, ICAI, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOLOGY + CRIMINOLOGY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS + GLOBAL COMMUNICATION.
YOU MAY ACCESS POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS WHOSE APPLICATIONS PERIODS ARE STILL OPEN ON THE WEB PAGE FOR THE APPROPRIATE PROGRAM.
- 2. SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:
In order to apply for admission to the studies and degree in which you wish to enroll, please fill out the application form on the web page, through the Admissions Portal. Please register with a username and password, and make sure that you provide all of the necessary documents, by following these instructions: Instructions to submit your application Applications for a grant, scholarship or financial aid from the University must be submitted at the same time that application form for admission is sent.
- 3. CALL FOR ADMISSION EXAMS:
In the case of degrees in which an interview or foreign language exams must be administered, candidates will be summoned personally by email or telephone to carry out the exams, once the application and required documents have been submitted. Therefore, we ask for you to submit the application form well in advance of the final deadline in order to avoid any delay on the final day for applications.
- 4. COMMUNICATION AND REGISTRATION:
The Admissions Committee will notify you in writing of its decision within approximately five working days after the exams have been carried out (in the case of Nursing, the date of publication of the admission results should be verified with the central offices of the School). Once admitted, you must complete the registration process on the web page by following the instructions that you will receive through the Admissions Portal.
- 5. COMPLETION OF THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO THE DEGREE:
In order to enroll in the degree and begin your studies, it is an essential condition to be able to prove that you meet the legal requirements for access to the university and to the Spanish University system.