Duration: From May 27 to June 21, 2019.
Subjects for this Program:
Fundamentals of Sustainability (40 hours)
To introduce students to the concept of sustainability and to show the multiple connections related to current society; to educate students on the need to act from different fields to develop global solutions to global challenges.
To encourage critical analysis of individual and collective action in order to face the necessary challenges to achieve a more just and sustainable world.
Sustainability Management in Business (40 hours)
To understand the role of companies as transformative agents for sustainability. To identify areas of action to improve the contribution of companies to sustainability, and to analyze the threats and incentives to management.
To encourage critical analysis of business activity and to incentivize the search for innovative solutions to promote from the business sector.
A diploma will be awarded by the university.
Number of Class Hours:
90 hours (80 class hours + 10 hours of technical and cultural visits)
- Technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities related to the contents of the course
- Cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones"
The following documents must be provided:
- Application form
- Copy of transcript
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of the compulsory medical insurance
- A copy of the confirmation of the bank transfer for payment of the course
- Document which certifies the applicant´s level of Spanish (for students from non Spanish-speaking countries)
Application deadline: Before April 12, 2019.
The price of the courses (without accommodation) is 1350 euros including classes, a student card, access to all of the University's services, cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones", technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities, a diploma, and your transcript.
Payment Procedure: Once the enrollment form has been received, the University will send the necessary information to make this payment, which must be made before April 12, 2019.
People Global Relocation (PGR) collaborates with Comillas to provide all services associated with accomodations.
For more information on accommodation