Students who have finished studies relevant to a Private Degree (Master's Degree, Course, Specialization Program, Diploma), Pedagogical Aptitude Course, Ecclesiastical Declaration of Suitability, Ecclesiastical Declaration of Academic Competence and Teacher Training Course for University Professors, and students who have completed their Third-Cycle classes and coursework and/or research program may request their Private Degree, Diploma or Accrediting Certificate, where appropriate. To do so, students are required to submit the following documentation to the Degree Certificates and Transcripts Service (General Registry):
- Private Degree Request Form duly completed and signed. (Download request form )
- Photocopy of identity document or passport.
- Receipt of fees paid. Applicants can make the corresponding payment through any of the following methods:
- In person at the Student Management Office and at the Payment Office (Cantoblanco Campus)
- Via standing order or bank transfer into the following account (Banco Popular Español):
ES57 0075 0134 76 0600113512
Please note: If paying from abroad, please use the following bank details instead:
Alternatively, you can send us all the documentation, if preferred, by:
- Certified mail: Comillas Pontifical University. Servicio de Gestión Académica y Títulos. C/Alberto Aguilera, 23. 28015 MADRID.
You will be notified when your certificate is issued.
International Business Studies (E-4) students: when you submit the Degree certificate request, you will receive a certificate entitled "Proof of payment of degree certificate issuance fees" by mail.
Current fees for the 2018/2019 academic year:
|Master's Degree, Course, Specialist or International Business Studies (E-4)||102,25 €|
Certificates as proof of completion of Third-Cycle Studies:
|Teacher Training Certificate||39,41 €|
|Superior Studies’ Certificate/Diploma||118,20 €|
Other certificates as proof of the awarding of Private Degrees:
|Pedagogical Aptitude Certificate||238,63 €|
|Ecclesiastical Declaration of Suitability||43,50 €|
|Teacher Training Course for University Professors||31,25 €|
|Issue of Duplicate certificates*||35,39 €|
(*)The degree certificate must have been issued..
Students who have completed their studies at the University Institute of Business Administration or the Postgraduate and Continuing Education Institute should contact the Department of Degree Certificates.