Students who have completed their ecclesiastic studies but had not requested such beforehand can still request the degree certificate. To do so, students are required to submit the following documentation to the Degree Certificates and Transcripts Service (General Registry):
- Ecclesiastical Degrees Request Form duly completed and signed. (Download request form )
- Photocopy of identity document or passport.
- Receipt of fees paid. Applicants can make the corresponding payment through any of the following methods:
- In the General Registry and the Payment Office using a credit card.
- Via standing order or bank transfer into the following account (Banco Popular Español):
ES57 0075 0134 76 0600113512
Please note: If paying from abroad, please use the following bank details instead:
Alternatively, you can send us all the documentation, if preferred, by:
- Certified mail. Comillas Pontifical University. Servicio de Gestión Académica y Títulos. C/Universidad de Comillas, 3 -5. 28049 Madrid.
Collection and delivery:
If you make the request directly at the General Registry, you will be given the "Proof of payment of degree certificate issuance fees". The request, whether sent by certified mail or email, will be checked upon receipt, following which the "Proof of payment of degree certificate issuance fees" will be sent to the address specified in the request.
You will be notified when your certificate is issued.
Degree certificates, once issued, must be collected by the requesting party in person. If the degree certificate cannot be collected by the requesting party in person, they may authorize somebody else, by written authorization furnished along with a photocopy of their identity document, to collect it on their behalf.
Current fees for the 2017/2018 academic year:
- Licentiatus Degree1: €187,15
- Baccalaureatus Degree2: €165,20
- Doctorate Degree: €234,15
- European Diploma Supplement3: €81,50
1 and 2. Graduates of Licentiatus Degree and Baccalaureatus Degree in academic year 2016/17 or later, are exempt from paying the official degree certificate issuance fees.
3. Graduates of Licentiatus Degree and Baccalaureatus Degree in academic year 2016/17 or later, are exempt from paying the first time the European Diploma Supplement is issued.
List of centers:
- Affiliated centers:
- Institute of Theology in the Canary Islands
- Augustinian Studies on Theology in Negrales (Madrid)
- Augustinian Studies on Theology in Valladolid
- Claretian Studies on Theology in Colmenar Viejo (Madrid)
- Theological Studies at the Diocesan Seminary of Ciudad Real
- Theological Studies at the Diocesan Seminary of Córdoba
- Theological Studies at the Diocesan Seminary of Logroño
- Superior Institute of Theology, Religion and Catechism Sciences, "San Dámaso" in Madrid
- Metropolitan Seminary in Oviedo
- "Monseñor Romero" Theological Center
- Additional centers:
- Superior Institute of Moral Sciences of Madrid
- Sponsoring center:
- 'St Agustin' Superior Institute of Religious Sciences