What we do
- Collect information, research, statistical data, legislations and public policies on the thematic issues of the Observatory.
- Jointly conduct research projects in the Ibero-American region with different member institutions of the Observatory, which are also open to other entities.
- Disseminate information via a website and other technological means which also enable the exchange among different players and serves as a consulting mechanism for organizations, entities, etc.
- Promote teaching by means of different agreement types and alternative pedagogical methods: diplomas, Master's Degrees, courses, seminars, etc.
- Influence through the dissemination of knowledge: in-depth research, teaching, links with civil society spaces and networks, public policy proposals, human rights and the strengthening of advocates thereof.