The Chair of Energy and Poverty attended this meeting and contributed to the debate on the following topics:
- Building renovation, renting markets and financial schemes at the consumer-level.
- Carbon pricing and climate mitigation policies.
- Climate change and summer/winter energy poverty.
- Energy communities and renewable energies.
- Novel business-technical models for energy poverty.
Two group papers, on the state of the art and energy poverty policies, have been proposed and will be written by the groups’ members during the next year.