Criteria and Process for Admission:
With regard to the Committee that will carry out the admissions process for this Master´s Degree:
- Admission is the responsibility of the Director of the ICAI School of Engineering, assisted by the Sub-Committee Delegated for Admissions.
- The Sub-Committee Delegated for Admissions is composed of the Head of Studies of the Master´s Degree and the Academic Deputy Director. When necessary, advice will be sought from the Directors of the Departments involved in the Master's Degree.
The application for admission must be submitted within the period indicated for that purpose, in a standardized form, and accompanied by all of the documents that prove compliance with the requirements for access to the Degree.
In the case of applicants who have not obtained their Bachelor´s Degree in our School, the student must submit a CV, a letter of intent and two letters of recommendation, along with the application form for admission and the aforementioned supporting documents. In this case, the Sub-Committee Delegated for Admissions may request an interview with the applicant.
There is no specific entrance exam for the Degree; in any case, if the profile of the candidate does not meet the recommendations for access to the Degree, admission may require supplemental training courses prior to acceptance.
Criteria for Admission to the Degree:
- Academic Transcript, which implicitly includes the suitability of the studies carried out previously and the prestige of the university of origin (80%)
- Letters of Recommendation and, if applicable, optional Personal Interview by the candidate with those responsible for the Master's Degree
- Other relevant information on the candidate's academic trajectory and professional career (10%)
- Knowledge of the English language, accrediting at least a B2 European Level (10%). If applicants do not have this minimum level, they may not be admitted to the program.
If the student interested in joining the program has some type of physical disability, he / she may obtain information and personalized assistance available in the Social Work Unit. This University Service is in charge of developing, among other responsibilities, a Program of Attention for Students with Disabilities, with a Social Worker in charge of the actions to be implemented. Information on this program is accessible on the web page, where you can familiarize yourself with the resources and technical and social aid available to help you to participate fully in University life, depending on your specific needs. The document "Entrance Exam Adaptation Request" is available there, on which you can specify your needs during the admissions process.