Comillas Pontifical University has received funding from the European Erasmus+ Programme within the framework of the KA107 action for Higher Education Mobility between programme and partner countries (International Mobility of Credits), to carry out mobilities during the 2019/20 and 2020/21 academic year.
The objective of this call is to promote student mobility between the Comillas Pontifical University and others Universities with which Comillas has established an Inter-Institutional Mobility Agreement within the framework of the Erasmus+ program.
Who can access the Erasmus + Scholarships?
The scholarship offered under the KA107 action is aimed at students enrolled in any graduate programme from the Universities following:
- Lebanese American,
- Universite Saint-Joseph de Beirut
- Interdisciplinary Center Herliya (Israel)
- Universidad Federal de Río de Janeiro
The duration of mobility for studies can be max. 5 months (2º semester January-June 2020), within the academic year 2019/2020.
What does the Erasmus + scholarship include?
- Subsistence allowance: 850€/ month (for maximum of 5 months)
- Travel aid: max. 1500€.
- Academic record (60%)
- Motivation letter (20%)
- CV (10%)
- English level (10%)
Application Form Lebanese American, Saint Joseph Interdisciplinary Center Herliya and Interdisciplinary Center Herliya
Application Form Universidad Río de Janeiro
Call Lebanese American, Saint Joseph Interdisciplinary Center Herliya and Interdisciplinary Center Herliya
Call Universidad Federal de Río de Janeiro
Resolutions Universidad Federal de Río de Janeiro
¿How to proceed if selected?
Once the grant award has been notified to the candidate, the student agrees to accept the scholarship and to provide the documentation required by the KA107 call and that corresponds to the following documents:
- Learning agreement (Annex VI.1 and Annex VI.2).
- Grant Agreement (Annex VI.5).
- Health insurance.
- Visa application (the visa application will be the responsibility of the student).
Documents to contribute once the mobility begins:
- Travel tickets (boarding cards for round-trip flights).
- EU Report (condition for the final payment of the scholarship).