+34 91 542 28 00 Contact arrow 02

  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • YouTube

ico intranet 

Start your International Career by working in Leading Institutions.

Students on the Inside Programs have the possibility of carrying out internships in different public institutions and private companies abroad. This is part of the Atlantic Project and the aim is for our students to be able to gain access to the international labor market.

Offers for Internship:

Register for one of the programs and you will be able to apply for internships in your areas of interest. After sending us your resumé, we will inform you if we are able to place you in an intership appropriate for your needs, including the location and the financial terms. You may work in fields as varied as Diplomacy, Information Technology, Sustainable Development, Law, Banking...


UN, Mission of Spain, New York

Embassy of Spain, Washington; D.C.

Consulate of Spain in New York

OAS - Organization of American States, Washington, D.C.

District of Columbia Courts, Washington, D.C.

Spanish Chamber of Commerce, New York

Spanish Chamber of Commerce, Miami

Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia, Washington, D.C.

Congresional Hispanic Leadership Institute (CHLI)

Superior Court for The District of Columbia, Washington

Padilla CRT, New York

Arrow Time Consultants

Ames. Reese

Nyumbani (NGO), Kenya

Fibgar FOundation

Afrikable (NGO), Lamu, Kenya

DeBofsky, Sherman & Casciari, P.C - Chicago 

Padilla CRT (Communication Agency) - Minnesota

Law firms (Powers-Law-Lincoln, Clark Law Group - Washington, Thompson Hine LLP - Cleveland)


Procedures and Visas:

  • To enter the USA: According to US law, you must have a passport valid for at least six months and, if you have an internship, the appropriate visa which must be obtained at the US Embassy. Participants of Spanish nationality or from any other country belonging to the Visa Waiver Program are exempt from requiring a visa as long as they have a return flight with dates which do not exceed a period of 90 days stay in the USA. All travelers must comply with the ESTA procedure before starting their journey.
  • To enter Kenya: A "Tourist Visa" is required, which is obtained from the Kenyan Embassy.


Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios, mediante el análisis de sus hábitos de navegación. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

  I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk