Take the Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam here, at Universidad Pontificia Comillas:
- Wednesday, June 8th, 2016, 9:00 a.m., at Alberto Aguilera 23
Cambridge English: Advanced, also known as Certificate in Advanced English (CAE), is a high-level (C1) qualification in English for demanding academic and professional situations. It offers you:
- a globally accepted English certificate - more than 3,000 universities, employers and government departments around the world accept Cambridge English: Advanced.
- opportunities to study and live abroad - Cambridge English: Advanced is accepted for UK and Australian visa applications.
- ANECA credits.
The new version of the Advanced exam (from 2015) consists of four papers: Reading and Use of English (1 hour 30 minutes - 40% of total marks); Writing (1 hour 30 minutes - 20% of total marks); Listening (Approximately 40 minutes - 20% of total marks); Speaking (15 minutes - 20% of total marks): two (occasionally three) candidates together.
The Speaking exam uses a face-to-face test with two candidates and two assessors. This creates a more realistic and reliable measure of your ability to use English to communicate.
For more information about the exam, go to Cambridge ESOL's dedicated website:
Registration: 199€. Final date: Friday, April 8th.
- Complete the online solicitud de inscripción.
- Pay 199€ into the following bank account:
Titular: Universidad Pontificia Comillas
CC: ES84 0030 1542 54 0000629271
Nota: importante detallar claramente el concepto "CAE" y el nombre del candidato del examen.
NB: the "concepto" must state "CAE" and the name of the person taking the exam.