Why this social and family care program?
Throughout our personal, family and social life, situations of change occur whether due to the logical progression of the "life cycle" or by unexpected blows that may, sometimes, require professional support to restore the balance lost and help us to get back on track with our lives. Therefore, it is important to have an area for professional support within our University Community to deal with any personal situations that limit us in effectively achieving our own goals.
How do we do it?
- Through direct, tailored and confidential support.
What do we do?
- Help you to become aware of your personal needs, in the here and now.
- Redefine specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and time-bound goals.
- Work on developing personal skills and abilities.
- Establish an action plan to help you attain your goals.
- Provide guidance on finding personal, social, material and technical resources that help you to achieve your goals.
- Inform you about social resources on the regional area network.
- Coordination with social care institutions or organizations.