These programs consist of 6 courses per semester with a total of 270 class hours. The courses offer the possibility of receiving an official certificate or diploma and validation of the courses taken for credits (the latter depends on the home institution). Classes are held at the campus located at calle Alberto Aguilera 23, in the very center and heart of Madrid.
Semester program Spring 2018: January 15 - May 24, 2018
Semester program Autumn 2017: September 4 - December 22, 2017
To be registered at a university at the same level at which the applicant wishes to take courses at the Comillas Pontifical University.
It is necessary to send the following documents:
- Application Form.
- A letter explaining the reasons for participating in these programs
- An academic transcript for previous studies at the home university up to the date of application (original document or officially stamped photocopy with embossed seal)
- Currículum Vitae
- A letter of recommendation from a professor at the home university
- A document which certifies the applicant's level of Spanish (for students from non-Spanish-speaking countries)
The price of the courses (not including accommodation) for each of the semesters in 2017 is 4,712 Euros. This price includes, in addition to classes, a student ID card, access to all university services, diploma and transcript.
Method of Payment:
Once the application form has been received, the University will send the necessary information to make the required payment.
Deadline for Application:
- For the Autumn Semester: Before May 24
- For the Spring Semester: Before November 5
Servicio de Relaciones Internacionales
C/ Alberto Aguilera, 23, 28015 Madrid, España -Spain
The Director of the International Relations Service reserves the right of admission to the courses. Students registered in these programs will have the right to use the same services as official, full-time students at the University.
People Global Relocation (PGR) collaborates with Comillas to provide all services associated with accommodations