All current students, graduates and alumni of Comillas Pontifical University may request various kinds of academic certificate. To do so, you must submit the following documents to the Degree Certificates and Transcripts Service (General Registry):
- Academic Certificate Request Form duly completed and signed.
- Proof of identity of the applicant.
- Receipt of fees paid. Applicants can make the corresponding payment through any of the following methods:
- In the General Registry and the Payment Office using a credit card.
- Via standing order or bank transfer into the following account (Santander Bank):
ES96 0049 2663 36 2214239100
Please note: If paying from abroad, please use the following bank details instead:
IBAN: ES96 0049 2663 36 2214239100
Alternatively, you can send us all the documentation, if preferred, by:
Academic certificate fees (valid for the 2017/2018 academic year)
Time frames, collection and delivery:
Except when sending us documents by mail, certificates usually take 5 working days to arrive from the date of receipt of the complete request.
You may request to be sent or collect your certificate in any of the following ways:
- The requesting party, or any other person authorized by them if so stated in the request, can collect the certificate in person at the General Registry. They must provide proof of identity.
- Alternatively, they may request the certificate to be delivered by certified mail, which they must state in the request form.