Duration: From May 28 to June 22, 2018.
Subjects for this program:
Business Planning (40 hours)
The objective of this course is to offer the student a general overview of the most relevant aspects of Business Management, from both the theoretical and practical points of view. Specifically, the aim is for the student to be able to:
- Analyze the financial situation of a company.
- Analyze the economic and financial viability of investment projects.
- Gain knowledge of the most frequently used tools in strategic analysis.
- Gain knowledge of the most frequently used strategies in business environments.
Moreover, students should develop the following competencies and skills:
- To apply theoretical knowledge to real situations in a business context.
- To solve complex problems in the financial field.
Quality in Competitive Strategy (40 hours)
The objectives to be reached by the students who are taking this course are:
- To understand the role that quality plays in the competitive strategy of an organization
- To understand what methodology for improvement can be the most suitable in view of the competitive strategy adopted by the organization
- To manage the technical principles and tools that are used in quality engineering
A diploma will be awarded by the university.
Number of Class Hours:
90 hours (80 class hours + 10 hours of technical and cultural visits)
- Technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities related to the contents of the course.
- Cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones".
The following documents must be provided:
- Application form
- Copy of transcript
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of the compulsory medical insurance
- A copy of the confirmation of the bank transfer for payment of the course
- Document which certifies the applicant´s level of Spanish (for students from non Spanish-speaking countries)
Application deadline: Before April 10, 2018.
The price of the courses (without accommodation) is 1350 euros including classes, a student card, access to all of the University's services, cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones", technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities, a diploma, and your transcript.
Payment Procedure: Once the enrollment form has been received, the University will send the necessary information to make this payment, which must be made before April 10, 2018.
People Global Relocation (PGR) collaborates with Comillas to provide all services associated with accomodations.
For more information on accommodation