Specialized International Courses in the areas of Business Administration and Management, Law, Human and Social Sciences and International Relations.
To be enrolled at a university at the same level of studies as the courses which you wish to pursue at Comillas Pontifical University.The courses have a duration of 90 hours: 80 class hours + 10 hours of technical and cultural visits and are taught in Spanish. Students who are not native Spanish-speakers should certify that they have an intermediate level of Spanish. The theoretical classes are complemented by technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities, and with cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones".
Students can also participate in the supplementary activities organized at the University.
A diploma will be awarded by the university.
From May 29 to June 23 2017 the following courses will be offered:
- International Business and Marketing
- International Sports Law
- Business Management
- Management Strategies
- Marketing, Public Relations and Protocol
- Digital Marketing and Digital Business
- European Union and International Law
- Values in the Business World and Brand Management in Service and Entertainment Industries
- Ethical Values and Human Rights
Where are the courses taught?
Main Campus: Alberto Aguilera (central Madrid).
You should provide the following documents:
- Application Form
- Copy of transcript
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of the compulsory medical insurance
- A copy of the confirmation of the bank transfer for payment of the course
- A document which certifies the applicant´s level of Spanish (for students from non-Spanish-speaking countries)
Before April 28, 2017
Price of the Courses
The price of the courses (without accommodation) is 1.326 euros including, classes, a student card, access to all of the University's services, cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones", technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities, a diploma, and your transcript with final grades.
Once the application form and required documentation have been received, the information necessary to make the payment by bank transfer will be sent.
People Glorbal Relocation (PGR) collaborates with Comillas to provide all services associated with accommodations
Comillas Pontifical University
C/ Alberto Aguilera, 23.
28015 Madrid, España -Spain
Tel: (34) 91.542.28.00