Duration: From May 28 to June 22, 2018.
Subjects for this Program:
European Union and European Law (40 hours)
To explore in depth the process of European integration, its institutional systems and its judicial structures. The final aim is to provide the student with knowledge necessary for critical and constructive analysis of the main goals of the Union: to implement European citizenship, to guarantee freedom, security and justice, to foment economic and social progress, and to affirm the role of Europe in the world.
International Public Law (40 hours)
To undertake the study of international judicial structures as a complete system, and, in particular, its "sources"
To broaden knowledge of the fundamental institutions of this judicial order
Special reference is given to international organisations
A diploma will be awarded by the university.
Number of Class Hours:
90 hours (80 class hours + 10 hours of technical and cultural visits)
- Technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities related to the contents of the course
- Cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones"
The following documents must be provided:
- Application form
- Copy of transcript
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of the compulsory medical insurance
- A copy of the confirmation of the bank transfer for payment of the course
- Document which certifies the applicant´s level of Spanish (for students from non Spanish-speaking countries)
Application deadline: Before April 10, 2018.
The price of the courses (without accommodation) is 1350 euros including classes, a student card, access to all of the University's services, cultural visits to the Prado Museum and the "Madrid de los Austrias y de los Borbones", technical visits to companies, public and private institutions and entities, a diploma, and your transcript.
Payment Procedure: Once the enrollment form has been received, the University will send the necessary information to make this payment, which must be made before April 10, 2018.
People Global Relocation (PGR) collaborates with Comillas to provide all services associated with accomodations.
For more information on accommodation